We have been working hard behind the scenes to ensure that we are complying with all current Government guidelines as we welcome you and your family to our Christmas Variety Show.
We are confident we have all COVID safety procedures in place and are proud to have been approved by the SEE IT SAFELY theatres campaign and Visit England’s WE’RE GOOD TO GO.
Booking information and your visit
- All tickets must be bought in advance – either online / by calling the Box Office or at one of our leisure centres. Tickets will NOT be available to buy on the door
- In the event of COVID-related cancellations, we will allow ticket exchanges or refunds up to the start of the booked performance. In the event of Government guidelines changing and the event being cancelled, full refunds will be given
- Bookings can be made in groups of 1 – 6 and must all be from the same household or support bubble. This will be revised if Government guidelines change
- Wheelchair/accessible bookings can be made by emailing email@example.com or calling the Box Office. Please specify access requirements and which performance you would like to attend. Space is limited and will be booked on a first come, first serve basis
- Details taken during bookings will be used for Track and Trace purposes
Attending the event
- We will carry out enhanced cleaning routines - in advance and at the end of each performance
- There will be plenty of hand sanitizers available inside the building
- A one-way system will be in place throughout the venue which we ask you to adhere to. There will be staff on hand to direct you
- Please ensure no members of your party have been displaying symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days or have been in contact with anyone who has. Please see NHS website for further guidance on this
- Please ensure all of your party (excluding children under 12) wear facemasks. You will be required to wear them at all times unless eating and drinking. If any of your party is exempt, please make sure they bring proof with them
- Doors will open 45 minutes before the performance starts. Two doors will be used to access the theatre. The entrance you use will depend on your seat numbers – so please have your tickets ready as you approach the venue, where a member of staff will be on hand to guide you
- Due to social distancing, you must sit in the seats allocated to you. You MUST NOT move seats to ones that have been blocked off for your safety
- Please be mindful of other members of the audience and adhere to social distancing guidelines when queuing and moving inside the venue
- The show will last 2 hours - including a 30 minute interval. We kindly ask that you only leave your seat if absolutely necessary, to minimise the amount of people moving around the building. Toilets will be available and will be manned by a member of staff for your safety. Refreshments will be available with service at your seats. Please note - no alcohol will be available and transactions will be cash only
- When the show has finished, please remain seated until directed by staff. We will impose a staggered exit to ensure social distancing is adhered to
Your safety is our top priority, so please bear with us while we adjust to this new way of working. We know there is a lot to remember, so please be reassured that our team at The Muni Theatre will be on hand to help.
Thank you for supporting our festive Christmas Cracker Variety Show - we cannot wait to see you!